ALAMAN Integrated Platform for Child Care
Keywords:Children Tracking, GPS Technology, Centralized Heath Records.
Recently, in GCC region, there is increase in the number of children who have been left in the school buses, children disappeared from public places. Also many cases have been reported where children who left houses, schools were missed and never return home. Such situations left parents worried, unfortunately most of these stories had tragic endings wherein it was found that many of the children left unattended in school buses which results many deaths.
Monitoring children is a process of converting from an expensive and tiring manual state to a dynamic and intelligent state that relieves human effort. "ALAMAN" mobile App is a simplified, but in its depths a lot of safety and security for the child. The project aims to provide a system that allows parents to track the locations of their children at anytime and anywhere, in addition to providing medical reports that can be accessed in any hospital in the Sultanate of Oman.
The proposed devices can be worn as a watch to track the child, it Includes GPS and child health it is very useful for the safety of children; continuous signals are sent to the parents' phone where they can see the child if he is in the safe areas that the parents have specified, or he left the safe areas.
References or Bibliography
• Nguyen, T. and Memon, N. (2018) "Tap-Based User Authentication For Smartwatches". Computers & Security 78, 174-186
• Agarwal, N., Basch, J., Beckmann, P., Bharti, P., Bloebaum, S., Casadei, S., Chou, A., Enge, P., Fong, W., Hathi, N., Mann, W., Sahai, A., Stone, J., Tsitsiklis, J. and Van Roy, B. (2002) "Algorithms For GPS Operation Indoors And Downtown". GPS Solutions 6 (3), 149-160
• Forda Nama, G., Halim Rasyidy, F., Arum S P., R. and ., M. (2018) "A Real-Time Schoolchild Shuttle Vehicle Tracking System Base On Android Mobile-Apps". International Journal Of Engineering & Technology 7 (3.36), 40
• Shaaban, K., Bekkali, A., Hamida, E. and Kadri, A. (2013) "Smart Tracking System For School Buses Using Passive RFID Technology To Enhance Child Safety". Journal Of Traffic And Logistics Engineering 1 (2), 191-196
• M, A., S, J. and K, L. (2019) "Design Of Bus Tracking And Fuel Monitoring System". International Journal Of Scientific Research In Computer Science, Engineering And Information Technology 612-618
• Shaaban, K., Bekkali, A., Hamida, E. and Kadri, A. (2013) "Smart Tracking System For School Buses Using Passive RFID Technology T
• Enhance Child Safety". Journal Of Traffic And Logistics Engineering 1 (2), 191-196
• WU, M. and SUN, J. (2010) "Extended Kalman Filter Based Moving Object Tracking By Mobile Robot In Unknown Environment". ROBOT 32 (3), 334-343
• Gui, F. and Liu, X. (2011) "Design For Multi-Parameter Wireless Sensor Network Monitoring System Based On Zigbee". Key Engineering Materials 464, 90-94
• Mukherjee, M. (2017) "Feasibility Studies And Important Aspect Of Project Management". SSRN Electronic Journal
• Gillespie-Smith, K. and Fletcher-Watson, S. (2014) "Designing AAC Systems For Children With Autism: Evidence From Eye Tracking Research". Augmentative And Alternative Communication 30 (2), 160-171
• Senthamilarasi, N., Bharathi, N., Ezhilarasi, D. and Sangavi, R. (2019) "Child Safety Monitoring System Based On Iot". Journal Of Physics: Conference Series 1362, 012012
• Shafran, I., Burgunder, P. and Shamosh, B. (2009) "Mobile And Web-Based Application For IBD Tracking". Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 15, S40
• Ristic, B. and Arulampalam, M. (2003) "Tracking A Manoeuvring Target Using Angle-Only Measurements: Algorithms And Performance". Signal Processing 83 (6), 1223-1238
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 WIJDAN SAID KHAMES AL RAHBI, Syed Thoufeeq Ahmed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright holder(s) granted JSR a perpetual, non-exclusive license to distriute & display this article.